1. On email orders placed with Brock by Brock the bullion price is agreed with a member of staff and the price is fixed protecting the client and us from volatility meaning if the bullion price moves up or down the price is locked and is what you pay, high value bullion orders are placed on the next fix.
2. You can purchase online with a DEBIT/CREDIT CARD using our secure ordering facility up to the daily limit of £4,000.00 the order and the price is automatically fixed and locked at point of payment, you will receive an email confirming your order.
If you have to cancel your order prior to being dispatched there will be a charge of 2% of the purchase price and a £20.00 administration fee to cover bullion market fluctuations.
3. We do not carry all bullion items in stock, the Mint supplying us may experience delays and this can effect our delivery date to the client, we process most orders within 1 week Monday to Friday. Orders are sent by royal mail special delivery or international signed for. The items are insured by our own insurance and also royal mail's insurance. Deliveries usually take between two to six working days from dispatch date depending on your location. In exceptional circumstances deliveries can take up to 4 weeks. We require all deliveries to be 'signed for' in order to maintain valid postal insurance, please anticipate this when ordering your products.
4. Baskets that are submitted online above £4,000.00 will not be accepted. Please contact us for amounts higher than this.
5. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for large order prices.
6. Payment is required in advance by sterling cheque drawn on a recognised bank, bank draft, chaps, bank transfer, debit card or credit card.
7. We accept Euro and Dollar payments by chaps and bank transfer and by credit card, please contact us to arrange the payment and request our bank details.
8. Import of goods into your country may be restricted or subject to local taxation and it is your responsibility to ensure that your order can be legally received. Any implications or charges will be down to the purchaser. If you are unsure, please contact your local customs and excise office.
9. A manufacturing tolerance of +/- 1% of the specified weight/dimensions shall be applied. Brock by Brock reserves the right to refuse purchase of any product at the companies discretion. Bullion coins are tax & vat free in Guernsey.
10. Any communications from Brock by Brock should not be considered as personal investment advice and in no event should the content and accuracy of this website or any communications be construed as an express or implied promise, guarantee or implication of past or future bullion prices. By using this website you agree to our terms and conditions. Bullion fluctuates daily and clients could lose more than their original investment, as with any trading there is an element of risk. If you are unsure about any of your investments, please seek independent advice from a professional.
11. Our products are collectable commemorative bullion rounds, and as such are subject to restrictions on Minting numbers, timing and the fluctuation of Bullion products. We reserve the right to update our prices daily to accommodate these fluctuations. Brock by Brock products may take longer to ship than other products due to these limitations and we would ask buyers to be patient before raising concern.
12. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your product you must return it to us at the earliest opportunity. We will not accept requests for refunds on goods not returned, unless the claim is for non-delivery, in which case any refund will be subject to a successful insurance claim through our postal insurance. If your product is found to be faulty or damaged we will offer a replacement product, or a full refund, including your reasonable postage costs. We will however make a surcharge of 2% of the value of the transaction to cover our own administrative costs.
13. Sales transactions carried out through this website are governed by the laws of the Bailiwick of Guernsey
14. Brock by Brock's website and content is copyright protected.